Sunday: 11:30 am
Saturday: 7:30 pm
Mass intentions will be shared at all Masses where necessary.
Saint Brigid’s Church, Old Chapel Lane, is first mentioned in written records in 1802. It appears that there was a thatched church and a ‘cabin’ for the priest on the site in the 1780s. The three-stage tower and spire date from 1859. A major renovation was carried out in 1884. The church was substantially refurbished in 2000. The grave of An tAthair Labhrás Ó Muirí can be found in the Chapel Yard.